Sfera
Bought a pair of Chreestiaan Lowbootan look-alikes (black courts with red undersides), which is really vain of me cos there’s little chance of wearing them in this weather, unless I pair them with black wool tights (which I do not yet have, hm hm…;)
This is my new favourite shopping place!! Up to date fashion at affordable prices!!!
H&M
I thought this was the holy grail of cheap ‘n chic European fashion. Actually it still is. Har har, what am I saying. :) Depends on which outlet you go to. Some lovely stuff, some are crrraaap.
Zara, Mango, Massimo Dutti, Cortifel, Naf Naf. Some of the ubiquitous brands on the shopping streets of Barcelona.
Tights
Who knew that there were so many types of tights? Well, the whole of Europe, maybe. And the Americas. Maybe Africa too. Etc. But I am having a lot of fun shopping around and looking at tights – lycra one, polyester ones, acrylic ones, wool ones, striped ones, spotted ones, lacy ones, flowery ones, long ones, knee length ones, covered ones, footless ones.. I think there is one for every mood and in between! ;>
P.S. Kyle – as of this writing have added a pair of navy and a pair of rose tights to my collection. Guess it’s time to stop while I’m ahead (the GBP is parity to the EUR, what more can a gal ask for?), till I wear out one of my existing pairs.
jeudi 1 janvier 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
1 commentaire:
Shorely, my dahling, you ahn't plahnning to whear rose and navy stockings together! Blahsphemy!
On a more real note: I think tights are quite the intelligent style choice for you. Cute and chic. Aand, it is probably wise not to avoid arming yourself with more than 20 pairs at a time. Hnnn!
Enregistrer un commentaire