jeudi 1 janvier 2009
Safety Food
Have learnt always to carry a small cake or piece of bread in my bag. In case of shopping blitzes. Last night was pulled around for about 4 hours for a shopping mission for my roommate who had a posh party to attend. She had to buy – an outer jacket, a fur stole, a set of earrings and pendants, clutch bag and shoes (okay, shoes she borrowed mine from Sfera). I remember vividly and with a tinge of wry bitterness that every hour I would say ‘I’m hungry’, and every hour at a different moment she would turn to me and ask ‘Are you hungry?’ with large, interested eyes (to which I would very pointedly say ‘Yes’) – and then she would continue shopping. Boggles the logical mind. It’s not an issue of assertiveness, I tell you. Just that the patisccerias and the boutiques aren’t exactly in the same areas where we were shopping. :p Anyway, was hoping to get a xiocolate croissant in a nice-looking shop somewhere, but ended up eating the small butter roll I carried in my mochilla (backpack). Sheesh.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire