The supermarket round the corner is called Dia (day) and they have branches everywhere in the neighbourhoods that I’ve walked through. I prefer the staff at a supermarket called Keisey a bit further away cos they are more friendly and less snotty. And also Keisey does not make you pay for plastic bags. At Dia they cost 3 cents each. Which I refuse to pay cos it’s just like less than 10m from them to my front door. So as you can see, I go to Dia much more often, but when I do, I bring Keisey plastic bags with me.
dimanche 14 décembre 2008
The Supermarket
The supermarket round the corner is called Dia (day) and they have branches everywhere in the neighbourhoods that I’ve walked through. I prefer the staff at a supermarket called Keisey a bit further away cos they are more friendly and less snotty. And also Keisey does not make you pay for plastic bags. At Dia they cost 3 cents each. Which I refuse to pay cos it’s just like less than 10m from them to my front door. So as you can see, I go to Dia much more often, but when I do, I bring Keisey plastic bags with me.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire