Tere just bought a new couch and to accommodate it spatially and aesthetically she did a whole rearrangement of the living room which included:
a) moving the location of the computer table and modem, which actually improved my wireless connection a tad so am actually quite pleased with it. I don’t know how these things work, cos it works better when the computer is moved further AWAY from my room. So go figure. Or maybe you already know and you don’t have to figure it out at all, and I will never know even if I thought about it some more so there is no point I should even try. Duuh.
b) Tere came into the kitchen while I was multitasking (watching Spanish TV (dubbed cheap Hollywood flick)/typing this blog/worrying over laundry/thinking of what to do for the weekend/eating cereal in milk) and said – “Adina! Is it okay if I take the green chair in your room? Just to try and see if it goes with the new sofa. If it doesn’t go, then I’ll return it to your room. If it does, then you take this chair (pulling out wooden folding chair from a slot between the refrigerator and the oven (well I’ll be!)) for your room, okay?” Uh, okay.
I am now sitting on a wooden chair in my room as I type this.
c) Tere’s changed the paintings in the house quite a number of times already so I think she actually does work even though I never see her in action in her studio, which is off down another corridor in the house. I will feature a separate post on some of her works. For goodness’ sake please don’t go palm these off to other wannabe artists/cons cos I think Tere would be pretty peeved. And I am already doing a lot of things that risk me finding my bags on the sidewalk when I come home from school one day. Not.
2 commentaires:
lol! lol! *points at wooden chair*
Hmm... show me the chair...
Enregistrer un commentaire